Our academic program is designed to be extremely flexible and customizable. Working together, credentialed teachers and parents design a learning plan that can incorporate:
- A variety of curriculum options and platforms
- Academic support including interventions
- A child’s optimal learning modalities
- Seemingly limitless enrichment resources, materials, and experiences
- School sponsored learning enrichment, field trips, and student activities
- A blend of virtual and in-person support
If you are looking for an engaging, easy-to-follow learning platform, explore the options below managed by our Curriculum Department.
Other curriculum options such as Timberdoodle, Bookshark, Moving Beyond the Page, BYU Independent Study, UC Scout, and many more can be ordered through the CPA Homeschool Hub. Please feel free to review our Curriculum and Educational Resource Site for suggestions and ideas on how other CPA families are choosing to homeschool.