Enrollment for the 23-24 school year is now open.
All 2023-2024 enrollment interest form submissions for high school students will be placed on our waiting list, in the order in which they are received.
We will offer Spring semester enrollment to high school students as space permits.
Steps for 2023-2024 Enrollment
March 1st, 2023
|March 10th, 2023
Open Enrollment Closes
|March 14th, 2023 at 9:00 am
|March 10th, 2023 at 5:01 pm
The Open Enrollment period is March 1, 2023, through March 10, 2023. Please complete an Enrollment Interest Form during the Open Enrollment period to secure a spot in the Lottery.
Please feel free to reach out to our local Family Liaisons for further information about our programs, Yvonne Kahlen, Family Liaison at (619) 782-6464 x2249 or Maria Ramirez, (Special Programs) Family Liaison at (619) 782-6464 x2314.
You can email the Enrollment Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with enrollment process questions.
Once the Open Enrollment period ends on March 10, 2023 at 5:00 pm, we will confirm if space is available for your student(s).*
If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you a link to complete the Registration process. Please look for detailed instructions from your Enrollment Specialist after March 10, 2023.
CPA Lottery Zoom Webinar Link
Attached you will find the recordings from today's lottery and the PDF lottery results.
If the number of applications we receive during the Open Enrollment Period exceeds the number of spaces available, we will hold a lottery. In-person attendance is not required to participate in the lottery.
Student families will receive their confirmation / registration invites according to the lottery results and availability of spots within each county.Student families will be automatically placed on a waitlist according to their order selected in the lottery and an email invitation will be sent once they are selected for enrollment.
New enrollment applications submitted beginning March 10, 2023 at 5:01 pm, will be placed on the 2023-2024 waitlist, below our waitlisted lottery entries.
- Our school is a tuition-free public, independent study charter school.
- As a public school, we welcome students of all ability levels and demographics.
- We are committed to providing students with a quality, personalized, standards-based education to meet their college and career goals.
Learn More About Our School
- Explore our website
- Connect with us on Instagram (once enrolled you can join our Facebook group)
- Connect with our Family Liaison Team at Yvonne Kahlen, Family Liaison at (619) 782-6464 x2249 or Maria Ramirez, (Special Programs) Family Liaison at (619) 782-6464 x2314.
- Grade Level Placement Chart
More About our Academic Program
- A special offering of our school is an individualized education. Personalized goals incorporate the dreams and passions of each student.
- Parents/guardians collaborate with the teacher to make high-quality, standards-aligned curriculum choices, forming a plan for daily learning. Parents/guardians guide and assist students in following this plan each school day.
- Parents/guardians, students, and teachers utilize educational planning amounts based on each student’s individual learning goals.
- We offer virtual live instruction and daily engagement opportunities which vary by grade level. We also provide options for online coursework, offline textbook work, and unique hands-on and experiential learning experiences.
- Assessments are required because they help guide the educational journey to make students' dreams come true.
- Families meet regularly with their teacher to review work completion, progress, and to review assessment results.
- Our students follow a path towards their individualized dreams.
- Our parents play an integral role in the daily learning process.
- Our credentialed teachers provide expertise in curriculum, lesson planning, and analysis of assessments, contributing feedback, support, and encouragement to students and parents alike. Teachers assist in setting goals and schedule regular check-ins about progress.
- Our school is a place to learn, grow, and build community and connections outside of a traditional classroom setting.
Watch this video to learn more about Cabrillo Point Academy.
Cabrillo Point Academy is a tuition-free, public charter school serving transitional kindergarten through 12th grade students in portions of Riverside, Orange, San Diego, and Imperial Counties. We serve all portions of Orange County, San Diego, Imperial and Riverside County west of, and including, the Coachella Valley*
To learn more about whether CPA directly serves your location, contact our Enrollment Team at email@example.com or call (619) 782-6464, Press 2.