Current Status: We have 85 spots remaining for those applying to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year!
How to Enroll
To create an account: Click the enrollment portal button above. Enter your email address in the box under "Create Account" and click START.
- You will be sent an email with a link to create a password. Once you have created a password, you will be able to continue with the registration process.
- Your email will be used as the username for REG-Online, and the primary address for all school communications. Please be sure to use an email you check regularly.
Once you have accessed your application on REG-Online, complete steps 2-5 by entering the student’s information, signing and uploading necessary documents, and saving the parent/guardian’s information. For detailed instructions on how to complete the application, please view our Enrollment Tutorial videos.
A team member will review your application for completion and accuracy. If any document or signature requires your attention, we may ask you to revise the application and submit it once again.
- If you complete the online enrollment form and do not receive a response within 3 business days, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Required Enrollment Documents
- Your child's age verification document. The easiest choices are a birth certificate or passport. If you have an extenuating circumstance and need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of Residency (POR). This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. The best document to upload is a current utility bill dated within the last 60 days. For example: a gas, water, electric or cable bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. Please make sure that the name, date and address are visible on the document you provide.
- If you have one of the extenuating circumstances below, please fill out the corresponding form:
- Your child's immunization record. Typically, this is the record your doctor’s office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot. Please make sure your child’s name and birth date are visible on the uploaded document.
- For families that do not immunize, you may fill out the California School Immunization Record form with your student’s information on the top and upload it to your application. You may leave the vaccine portion blank.
- Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable. If your student has an exit IEP, please provide a copy of that as well.
- Transcripts: Unofficial or Official. A transcript is required for high school students in grades 10-12, as well as 9th grade transfer students. If your student is an incoming 9th grader you are welcome to submit a copy of their 8th grade report card.
If you have a teacher you would like to request, please be sure to fill out the Enrollment Survey, which can be found in the School Registration Process email you receive with your login information.
What documents are needed to enroll?
All students are required to have the following documents:
- Birth certificate, passport, certificate of live birth or other valid evidence of birth date
- Immunization record. Families who do not immunize may complete the California Schools Immunization Record and leave the shot portion blank.
- Proof of Residency. This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. Some examples of acceptable proof of residency include: utility bill dated within 60 days, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement.
Additional documents, if applicable:
- IEP or 504 Plan
- High School Transcripts: Unofficial or Official (10th-12th and 9th grade transfer students only)
How do I know my student has been enrolled?
You will receive a successful enrollment email sent to you and your teacher once your enrollment is processed.
How is Personalized Learning personalized and what is the benefit of Instructional Funds?
Personalized Learning occurs as a result of mutual respect between the Parent, who home schools the student, and a caring, supportive credentialed teacher. Every student is allocated a budget of Instructional Funds that can be spent on the student’s specific learning needs, under the approval of their teacher. Funds are paid directly to curriculum vendors and service providers.
Instructional Funds can be used to navigate an authentic and dynamic personalized learning pathway by paying for computers, high quality curriculum, tutoring, and enrichment activities.
For more information e-mail the Parent Advocacy Team at PAT@inspireschools.org or call Windi Eklund at 714-310-2213.
How do I withdraw my student from this school?
All withdrawal requests must be forwarded to your HST (Homeschool Teacher), not to Enrollment. Your HST will complete a Withdrawal Survey that is later submitted to the Records Department.
What is your Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Policy?
Transitional Kindergarten is the first year of a two-year Kindergarten program. Students must be 5-years-old between September 2, 2019 and February 28, 2020 to qualify for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year.
What is your Kindergarten Policy?
Students entering Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2019.
How do I learn more about programs offered?
You can learn more about our programs by contacting your local Family Liaison. To get in touch with one of our friendly Family Liaisons, please click here.
Who can I contact on field trips, local events in my community, and more detailed information on specific programs and homeschooling?
Our Family Liaisons have information on all our school events and can best assist with questions on the homeschooling process and the specific needs of your student. To get in touch with one of our friendly Family Liaisons, please fill out our interest questionnaire.
Who should I contact for questions on enrolling a Special Education student?
What happens after I apply?
Within 5 business days, an Enrollment Specialist will email you once the application has been processed or if updates are required.
My student was enrolled! How do I get my student’s records from the previous school?
Once your student is enrolled, our Records Department will request your student’s cumulative file from the previous school. We do recommend that you do NOT disenroll your student from their current school until you have signed the Master Agreement and a Homeschool Teacher has contacted you.
What devices / browsers should I use to complete the enrollment application?
We recommend using a Windows or Mac computer to complete your application. Our application is not supported by mobile browsers at this time - iPhone / iPad / Android devices cannot be used.