atch this video to learn more about Cabrillo Point Academy.
Cabrillo Point Academy is a tuition-free, public charter school serving transitional kindergarten through 12th grade students in portions of Riverside, Orange, San Diego, and Imperial Counties. We serve all portions of Orange County, San Diego, Imperial and Riverside County west of, and including, the Coachella Valley*
To learn more about whether CPA directly serves your location, contact our Enrollment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 782-6464, Press 2.
*Coachella Valley includes the following cities: Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio, and Coachella
2021-2022 School Year - Enrollment Timeline
- April 1-30: The Open Enrollment Window opens on April 1, 2021 at 8 am and closes at 11:59 pm on April 30, 2021.
- May 1: New enrollment applications submitted beginning May 1, 2021, will be placed on the 2021-2022 Enrollment List.
April 1, 2021
Open EnrollmentThe Open Enrollment period is now closed.
You can email the Enrollment Department at Enrollment@cabrillopointacademy.org
April 30, 2021
Open Enrollment Closes. Once the Open Enrollment period ends, we will confirm if space is available for your student(s).*
If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you a link to complete the Registration process. Please look for detailed instructions from your Enrollment Specialist after April 30.
May 14, 2021
The interest we received during the Open Enrollment Period exceeded the number of spaces available, and so we held a public random drawing / lottery.
Here is a recording of the lottery.
Student families will receive their confirmation / registration invites according to the lottery results and availability of spots within each county.
Starting May 1, 2021
New enrollment applications submitted beginning May 1, 2021, will be placed on the 2021-2022 Enrollment List, as the Open Enrollment period will have concluded.
Our Enrollment Team will reach out to you as spaces become available.
Should you receive a spot for the 2021-2022 school year, you need to provide a full copy of the following documentation:
- Student Enrollment Application (A full application will be sent to you with the offer letter.)
- Proof of minimum age requirement (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Residency within the counties we serve - Please provide one of the following in its entirety:
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts - e.g. Gas, Water, Electric, Sewage, Trash, Cable, or Home Phone (cell phone NOT accepted). Please know that disconnection utility notices CANNOT be accepted.
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt (Agreements must have the signature page reflecting both the renters and owner/landlord signature and be dated after July 1, 2021)
- Correspondence from a government agency - CalWORKS, Social Security, Medi-Cal, EDD
- Immunization Records (Vaccinations are NOT a requirement of enrollment in a non-classroom based charter. All students must provide a copy of immunization records or fill out the immunization card as it applies.)
- Academic Records for students enrolling in 9-12th grades (transcripts)
- Copy of 504 and/or IEP (if applicable)
- Caregiver Affidavit (if applicable)
Additional Documentation required for TK/Kindergarten: